follow iseyiblogs on twitter

Thursday 8 August 2013

TITLE THIS READER'S PIECE...

Yet another faithful follower decides to test her writing ability and sent this piece to me, and yes! in the same faith I have decided to put it up for everyone to see... And please don't forget to title it before you leave... ;)

This may scare you
 Amaze you
 Surprise you 
or Arouse you
 But whatever it does 
Just follow me down.
 .............................. 
Letters and numbers Which do you prefer? 
Well,I'll choose letters Cos even though they Are numbered,
they Outnumber their makers 
And the letters makes up The word number
. .................................


There are 26 letters And many numbers 
Yet,I like the number 4 And four letters 
Wanna know 'em n why I like them?
 ............................. 
A B C D E F G H I J
 K L M N O P Q R S 
T U V W X Y Z 
................................


 K L M N my 4 letters 
These letters rule the world 
Even Jesus was sold by one Of these four letters 
 S U P R I S E D ? 
Like I said, I love number 4 
So I'll make four letter words With those four letters.
 L E T'S GO................. 
K.................................KISS 
L..................................LOVE 
M..................................MISS 
N...................................NEED 
Although the K comes before the L 
The L is normally comes before the K Ok. 
Lemme talk to the guys 
              You Need her" 
She's not there so 
              You Miss her" 
That's. Just because 
              You Love her" 
And when u find her 
              You Kiss her" 
Thus,the cycle goes on and on 
In case you didn't notice 
Miss and Kiss just exchanged one 
Letter for the other and oh oh.. 
There's L in Letter and N in Numbers 
Loooooooooooool It's K. L. M N

THE THINGS I WANT TO SAY 

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...