follow iseyiblogs on twitter

Friday 26 October 2012

A SIGHT BETTER THAN THIS...


I want a sight better than this,
I am left confused with these eyes of mine,
I see, I dream,
build castles in empty space
and left puzzled trying to fix the maze,
a crisscross of intersecting vision;
but in that confused state,
the situation is saved by decisions.
Decisions subsequent to that clear sight,
one that is not blinded by the night
but is empowered by the dark
and is strengthened by dawn's light.
One that wouldn't wake up in tears
when made to sleep by fear
but gain pride in despair.
One that doesn't set gaze at stars
 when I'm shooting for the moon.
One that doesn't dazzle at the pleasure of alcohol
but ponders on it content of the liquid.
I thought of that better sight.
I searched and found this sight.
This one was embedded underneath.
It gave me the liberty of choice.
The things I see turns out to be the things I saw.
The sounds of echoes clouds my hearing,
trying to leave me with no bearing,
but being keen on persevering,
I focus on the silence of  that sight
which at the desired moment, always proves golden. [selah]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...