follow iseyiblogs on twitter

Friday 14 June 2013

PUN by Temile Gilbert

I write not because I want to
I smile not because I should
I love not because it's compulsory
You are reading not because you are forced to
You are wondering what he is doing
Not because words are placed in front of you
hmmmmm....

OWN A WEBSITE???

I got you in a state of suspense
Now you thinking what else is he going to say
How will his mindset be as he is trying to get into my head
I'll keep on fighting...striving
jeezzzz...don't go there
Invading through my space like it's free land..
Sure has a price 4 everything
But on this u have no claim
Now I just moved your mind out of the normal story-line
Perception....mindset....

WANT SOME EXTRA BUCKS???

I laugh now because I feel fulfilled
Smile now because I’m getting to you.....
I’ll keep on writing because your mindset and perception
Still gives me a reason to go on
on and on....
till d ink is done....
although not like back in the days
now technology's taken over
ruling and cutting through time like a sharp sword
I take a deep breath seeing as it goes..
knowing it will never remain the same
madly in love with the concept that it is so inevitable
hahahahahaha

OWN A WEBSITE???

I rest my case
as they say in court
but we all claim YOLO
like it's a new fact
did u ever think you'll live twice?????
surely questions come to mind..
now I’m wondering...
I ponder..
can it b possible????
is it that our level of imagination is hiding facts from us?
But I think my mind is made up...
I see the light now...
it never was about that statement..
never will...
sure was fun..
while it lasted...
but right now...all I can say with confidence is...
ASTA LA VISTA
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Gills

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...